сряда, 1 февруари 2012 г.

My first Tarja experience ...

I'm not a great writer.
I may not be an interesting one either ...
Last night, though, was one of which I can't help telling about!
I don't wish to speak on behalf of others so I hope you'll excuse me for that!

These days we have Arctic ... freezing temperatures but in my heart I have the light of the Far North! Yes, a Winter Storm has been brought to Bulgaria by a woman hotter than most people I know (and we are considered to be a hot-tempered nation)!

I was at Tarja Turunen's concert in Bulgaria ... yeah, the one that was 'cancelled' or in other words just 'postponed'! There was a bunch of mixed feeling in the preceding days ... due to my incompetence ... I just didn't know what to expect! So ... I started listening! And it was worth it. I discovered:



There are many things we should learn! And one of them is never UNDERESTIMATE the power of music! At the very night there was more:





Not only did she present some new songs but she did a wonderful job as a performer! It was worth all the waiting, money spending, nail-biting if she'll arrive eventually! As another fellow blogger said "That night everything would be forgiven!" ...

So I have a special THANKS to give to Tarja ...
for getting me back to my roots ...
for letting people get as close as possible ...
for making us understand once more why so many people love her. :)
I can't wait to see her again ... rest assured that if you happen to visit one of her performances you won't leave untouched ... by her voice, by her spirit, by her music. :) 'Cause in the end that's what it adds up to!
It was my first encounter but I hope not the last one!

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар