вторник, 20 март 2012 г.

Almost the man of my ... dreams. :)

Every now and then a few singers manage to surprise ...
Then again there are those other ones that do it constantly ...
and stay within one's heart not estranged by time or language limits ...
If only I knew whether he really meant the words he sang ... :? (puzzled)
Still it's always worth listening to a few good rhymes accompanied by melody ...
every now and again ... so tonight I offer you James Morrison:




A bit about the man behind the music ... and the music itself ... and why I'm almost in love:
It's not the time to be alone ...

How do you play on broken strings? ...

Someday I might know my heart ...


And I guess that's all for now from my almost in love self and James Morrison ... ;)
You take care and enjoy the night and being ALMOST IN LOVE! :D

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар