сряда, 28 март 2012 г.

WALLY without E and with a lot of Ah ...

Every day is a new beginning ...
Every day is a new rising up ...
Every day is a new discovery ...

and I love finding out about different music. :)
Especially, when it's too good to skip listening.
Soooooooo tonight my dear reader, I offer you ...
Gotye ("Gaultier" or "Gautier" or "Gauthier" who cares?)
Short for Wouter "Wally" De Backer (born 21 May 1980) :)
He's of such diverse background that I'd like to describe him as international. :)
Furthermore, I dare not fit a human being into frames 'cause that might be an understatement. So without much ado about nothing here are some of his pieces that came to my liking:







His music is just as diverse as his background. :D Still it's all pleasant to hear. Anyway, I can only hope that you'll enjoy yourself just as much as I did. :) Here's how I got to learn about the guy:



Finally, I guess I should say thanks to the HR company that posted the video on their facebook wall so that I can see it. :D Always a joyful occasion to encounter such things. :)


Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар